Friday, June 24, 2011

LIFE AT BEST IS BITTERSWEET.

My adventures in Australia are coming to an end and it is bittersweet. I wish I could stay longer in Australia because there are still places I want to go and I will miss all of the friends I have made but I miss my family and friends at home so I am ready to go home. (I also don't have any money left, so that's another thing I need to do is work!)

I can't explain how amazing these past five months have been. I'm sure if you've read my previous blogs you can see how awesome everything is in Australia. I'm so proud of myself that I did this. I'm actually in shock thinking that I just lived in another country for five months. It's really weird and yet so fulfilling.

Here are some pictures of my best moments in Australia (New Zealand and Bali). Until we meet again!























No comments:

Post a Comment