Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The University of the Sunshine Coast

My MUM (mom) requested that I take pictures of the campus so she could see what it looked like. This I think is a great idea!!
This is the path I walk to class. There are some signs posted to be aware of the animals and this is where most of my kangaroo spottings have been!
This building is where the International Office and the Student Travel Agency is located. So naturally I’m there all the time booking trips J This building is nicknamed the cheese grater.
Most of my classes are in building K which this really neat path leads to. Across from this is the art gallery. In one of my previous posts I put up one of the pieces from this month’s exhibit.
There are many more buildings and a few cafes along with a library and a book store (the bookstore at BW is way better though!). And this is where I live J UniCentral!

No comments:

Post a Comment