Sunday, March 20, 2011

Don't Pee in the Wetsuits!

Checked another item off my to do list, I learned how to surf!! I didn't wear a wetsuit but the #1 rule if you do is DON'T PEE IN THE WETSUITS! We went to Spot X at the Mojo Surf Camp where we learned the fundamentals on the beach first and then tried our luck out in the water!
During the day we relaxed in the hammocks and one day we went kayaking! It was my first time kayaking and it was rough at the start since we started in really shallow water. We had lots of obstacles to go around too such as over and under tree limbs. We did very well navigating and even saw a fox before we turned around to head home!!
I'm not going to lie - surfing is hard work! By the third day I was sore all over and had lots of sand burn on my knees. Although it was really hard work, I think I did pretty well :)

No comments:

Post a Comment